Monday, June 6, 2011

Music Mondays: "Gett Off" by Prince

"Something about a little box with a mirror and a tongue inside..." -- Prince

Prince's music in general was heavily involved with my sexual awakening. Even before I really understood what he was talking about, I sensed that it was hot, nasty, and a lot of fun. Gett Off is one of my favorites--this song still gets me wet.

Effects that would be cheesy in anyone else's hands--the flute, the screams--work here as part of the wild atmosphere of unbridled passion. I've spent some lonely nights wishing someone would call me with an offer like this--one kinky, amazing night.

I especially love the sly way Prince delivers some of his lines: "Let me show you, baby, I'm a talented boy," or "Tonight, you're a star--and I'm the big dipper."

This song is my number one go-to for filthy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment