Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Noise Complaints

I may have an unhealthy obsession with neighbors. My partner certainly knows--I whisper, "Hi, neighbors," after every time we fuck, a joke referring to how loud I usually get. And in my "to write" list, I have a huge bunch of ideas about neighbors and being overheard.

This story, which appeared a while back on Every Night Erotica, is the first of my neighbors stories to see the light of day.

Here's an excerpt:

Ginny had thought a gag would keep her quieter. Instead, it just makes it hard for her to use words. Behind her, Abram brings the crop down onto her ass with a crack. She knows it’s late, but she can’t help it. She screams into the leather bit gag. The horizontal bar stretches her mouth uncomfortably and digs into the corners of her lips. Each scream sends a new rush of drool dangling over her chin. But it also sends a flood of moisture to her cunt.

Despite the lingering sting from the crop, she pushes her ass back against Abram’s crotch, begging with her body since she can’t beg with her mouth. His jeans brush roughly against her naked flesh until he pushes her away and stuns her with another searing strike.

To read the rest, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment