Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ellora's Cave

I realized I forgot to pass on some big recent news. I've got a novel coming out with Ellora's Cave. It'll probably be a bit before it comes out since the process is just getting started with them, but I'm excited and can't wait to share this thing.

The novel is called Get Laid, and it's the story of a frustrated married couple who resolve to get out of the house and get laid, whatever the cost. Through a series of hot adventures and wild mishaps, they develop a new relationship with each other.

Writing this book surprised me, since I've always thought of myself as someone who couldn't write humor. This book came out fun and light-hearted in a way that pleases me (and I hope you).

I'll give plenty more details as the book's release approaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment