Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Housekeeping

If you're a longtime visitor to my blog, you may have noticed that I'm making things look a little different around here. I've been working to make the blog look more modern, take advantage of wider screens, and generally make things easier to navigate.

As part of that, I realized I wanted to have all my upcoming events in one place. So may I draw your attention to the new See Me in Person tab? There you'll find info about my upcoming performances, readings, and workshops, and I've got a decent amount of stuff coming up. Hope to see you at an event soon!

I'm also working on what has been one of the ongoing problems of my writing career: I've written lots of stuff, and it's hard to figure out how to make it easy to navigate. Right now if you're looking for my work, you can find a lot of it through my Amazon author page. That doesn't tell the whole story, though, and it doesn't do much to help you sort through the different types of things I write. I've got some stuff under construction that I'm hoping will help address that problem.

And if you have thoughts about how you'd like that information presented, please feel free to let me know. Thanks, as always, for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment