Saturday, March 12, 2016

Now Available for Preorder: MakerSex

See that gorgeous picture at the top right? That's the cover for MakerSex: Erotic Stories of Geeks, Hackers, and DIY Projects, my first editing project.

It's available for preorder now, and officially releases on March 15th. There's a paperback edition on the way, too!

When I undertook editing a book I didn't fully realize that this would mean I'd get to put together a book full of stories I want to read. I love every word of this book, and I'm so grateful to the authors for trusting me with their work. I hope you'll check out the book. To help you make up your mind, here's the blurb:

Warning: May void the warranty on a stale sex life.

The punks and rebels of Maker culture have arrived to take sex apart and rewire it into thrilling new forms. They know that skill is sexy. They know the heady power of taking things apart just to see the insides. They know how to get what they want.

Whether building makeshift spacecrafts to fly into unknown astronomical phenomena or staying closer to home and breaking orgasm into programmable parts, these characters tamper when they’re not supposed to, kiss plastic, and involve soldering irons in their foreplay. In the process, they fight corruption, choose who and how to love, and create erotic possibilities both playful and profound.

Featuring stories by Lillian Marguerite, Renata Piper, Moxie Marcus, TS Porter, Eric Del Carlo, and Kelly Rose Pflug-Back.

You can preorder the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment