Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not Just Anyone -- An Excerpt

Tod (the German word for death) can sense when a person is about to die. He doesn't use his powers for good--not particularly. Instead, he uses them for personal gratification. My story, "Less Than a Day," out now as an e-book from Forbidden Fiction, is about the encounter that shakes him out of his typical pattern. Tod can't ignore the woman he chooses on this night, and he finds himself wishing for the love that his one-night encounters deny him. Here's an excerpt:

“Do you know anything about how I’m going to die?”

“No.”

“Then I think I’m done talking. My room’s around the corner to the left. Go take off your clothes and get in my bed. I’ll be in as soon as I clean up the tea.”

He almost offered to do it for her. Instead, he shook his head and did as she asked. He stroked himself slowly as he waited, idly reading the titles on her bookshelf. He felt her books must have all been gifts— they formed no cohesive picture of her.

She came in and paused in the doorway. “You look hot like that,” she said. “Do people say that a lot?”

His hand stilled on his cock. “I don’t think they usually care.”

“I do. I wouldn’t want my last fuck to be just anyone.” She nodded toward his cock. “Don’t let me stop you.”

She stepped closer to the bed when he resumed stroking and pulled her dress up over her head. Her motions were slow and deliberate, but not lewd. Despite himself, he held his breath waiting for a glimpse of her nipples. She hadn’t been wearing a bra. They popped out of the tight
dress, dark and pointy, and he moaned in the back of his throat.

“You want me.” She sounded surprised.

“Of course I do,” he said. “Come here.”

She stepped toward him before she’d gotten the dress off all the way. Her face still hidden in it, she shrieked when he pulled her down beside him and started biting those nipples. He let her struggle with the dress as he sucked and bit. He had her nipples poking out obscenely from each of her tits, her hips rolling against him.

"Less Than a Day" is my first story out with Forbidden Fiction, but I have several more with them on the way. I've been really digging the chance to let loose with my darker side. Keep on eye on their story catalog for those pieces, as well as the other great work appearing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment