Thursday, April 27, 2017

Curiosities for the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health

Hey friends! The lovely humans at the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health are having an online auction to raise money for the organization.

There are a bunch of cool things available online—bidding runs until April 30 at 10 am ET. Many of them could be purchased by someone who doesn't live in New England. I wanted, however, to highlight, a few cool things for New England-area folks.

In particular:

Pleasure Pie is offering a Pastie Making or Zine Making workshop!


Melanie Lucash, who is one of the loveliest people you will ever meet, is offering to run a Tea and Empathy workshop!


Ever want to talk to a bunch of smart, kind people about sexual health and pleasure? You could have dinner for two with the entire CSPH staff!


Maybe I'm just fantasizing about cool things I'd like to do myself... There's also lots of art, books, furniture, you name it. You can check out the auction here.

And if you'd like to attend the live event tomorrow (Friday, April 28th from 6-9 pm) in Pawtucket, RI, tickets are on sale here. You can see what will be up for auction here. I will be there! Let me know if you will be, too, and maybe we can say hi in person. :)

This is one of my very favorite nonprofits, and I'd love to see lots of people participate in the auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment