Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Brazilian Fantasy


I've been remiss in posting about Smut by the Sea Volume 2, which released recently and includes my story, "Brazilian Fantasy." This is a collection of fun, sexy stories with a seaside feeling.

My story is about a woman who's fantasized for years about going to Trancoso in Bahia, Brazil, after reading some magazine articles about an amazing resort there. She goes before she's quite ready, so she can't afford the resort. What she finds instead is a man who fulfills much deeper fantasies. This is a sweet, romantic story.

I had a great time writing it because it gave me an excuse to look at lots of pictures of sexy men doing capoeira (the hero is an amateur capoeirista).



Also, I've read several articles myself about this incredible place and its beaches (including a piece on the natural spa treatments that can be performed using the clay from a cove in the area).

So, basically, this was some pretty fun story research. I just wish I could have gone to Brazil myself...

If you'd like to read this and a bunch of other great stories, pick up Smut by the Sea Volume 2 in paperback or ebook editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment