Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Review and Character Interview

My werewolf novella, Not His Territory, got 4 sweet peas on Mrs. Condit and Friends Read Books!

Ms Leong is a creative writer who takes a well-known story and puts her own twist on it, producing something quite new and imaginative.

The site is worth checking out even if you're already familiar with the book, because I did an exclusive character interview that's only posted there:

Me: You look great for a woman who’s gone into hiding.

Chandra: I do? I haven’t thought much about my appearance lately, to be honest.

(Here, she dabbed self-consciously at a non-existent speck of mascara.)

Me: More relaxed than I’d expect. Have you been sleeping better?

Chandra: Sleeping? Oh God, is my face red? Raul and I definitely make sure to get a good night’s sleep. To go to bed early, anyway. I mean, we spend a lot of time in bed. Oh, hell. Can you edit that to make me sound less —

Me: Less madly in lust? Not a chance.

Chandra: I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to this.

And, of course, you can pick up the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment