Wednesday, December 11, 2013

(Canceled) I'm Reading at the Museum of Sex!

Update: I just learned that the reading has been canceled. I'm leaving the post up because I think that is the less confusing way to do this. I will have to read dirty words to you people another time!



The fabulous Rachel Kramer Bussel has organized a reading for The Big Book of Orgasms, and I'm so excited to be participating. I'm also stoked to meet my fellow contributors in the flesh.

Here's the official blurb:

The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories reading
Between the Covers at Museum of Sex, 233 Fifth Avenue, NYC (nearest trains: 28 St. (N, R)/28 St. (4, 6, 6X)/23 St. (N, R))
Join The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories editor Rachel Kramer Bussel and contributors Andreas Amsterdam, T. Fox Dunham, Jeremy Edwards, Drew Griffiths, Thea Landen, Annabeth Leong, Lula Lisbon, Lillian Ann Slugocki, Suleikha Snyder and possibly a few others.

If you're in New York City at the time, I hope to see you there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment