Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lunch Break

I've got a new story up on Every Night Erotica. "Lunch Break" is about how Dina can never resist Kate's advances at the office. Kate's a new addition to my recent streak of playful, sexy tormentors:

“Don’t tease,” Dina said, trying to summon a serious frown.

Kate nipped her thigh and pretended to swipe Dina’s clit with her tongue.

Dina still had her hands in Kate’s hair, but before she could do anything stern, Kate screwed her face into such a funny expression that Dina had to laugh.

The moment the laughter started, Kate was on her, her fingers teasing Dina’s belly, and her tongue slipping into the sensitive crease where Dina’s pelvis met her thigh. Now Dina couldn’t stop laughing, writhing desperately under Kate’s tickling touches.

“Oh my God!” she howled. “What are you doing?”

“What?” Kate said in her most mischievous tone. “Did you think I was going to do this?” She gave a long lick up Dina’s pussy, but now that touch tickled, too.

“I hate you,” Dina choked out through her uncontrollable laughter.

“Mmm,” Kate said serenely. “I bet you especially hate me when I do this.” She slid two fingers into Dina’s slippery cunt, twisting them expertly to brush the inside walls of Dina’s pussy in all the best cases. Dina groaned and flung her head back, spreading her legs wider.

“Oh, you don’t hate that,” Kate said. “I guess I’ll go back to what I was doing before.”

The tickling onslaught began again.

Read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment