Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beginner's Luck


The latest collection from Mischief Books is out today, and it includes my story, "Beginner's Luck." Forever Bound is a special longer Mischief anthology that explores bondage, domination and submission in sixteen intensely erotic short stories.

Here's an excerpt from my story:

Jeremy sucked in a breath. She pressed the rope a little harder into his flesh, massaging him with it and making sure the fibers scratched him. "You like feeling it bite, don't you? Knowing that pretty soon it'll be clinging to your skin in a way you can't escape?"

"Yeah..."

Rachel blinked in surprise at the dreamy tone of Jeremy's voice. It made sense, of course, that at least some of the things she liked about rope would appeal to another bottom, but it had never occurred to her that this would help her to top effectively.

Confidence surged through her. She started the arm-binder by wrapping his body at armpit level, exhaling hotly against his neck as she dragged the hemp across his nipples on its way around his chest. She tied the starter knot the instructor showed, positioning it over his spine, but made sure to adjust the loop of rope several unnecessary times, just to scratch Jeremy's nipples some more.

"Oh my God, you're evil," he breathed. "What are you doing to me?"

"Just what I like done to myself," she said sweetly, then yanked at the encircling loop to get his attention. "Now be quiet. You're distracting me. Put your hands behind your back so I can get this sleeve going."

You can get the whole book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment