Thursday, February 14, 2013

All You Do Is Play

I've got a story coming out in the excellent Rachel Kramer Bussel's Big Book of Orgasm! The book boasts 69 short stories featuring orgasm (sort of a follow-up to the editor's anthology, Orgasmic, which I loved).

My favorite thing about Orgasmic was the wide territory it explored, and I suspect Big Book of Orgasm will do the same. With my story, "All You Do Is Play," I wanted to support that sense of exploration. My main character's orgasm is... musical.

And, I'll have you know I do my research. My partner and I tested the orgasm method before I wrote the story to make sure it could work (tricky, but possible). I also knew a woman once, no lie, who could orgasm to music but not to much else.

So excited to see what the other authors came up with! I'll post more details as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment